[olug] [OT] Re: SQL Server Connectivity issues

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Thu May 19 16:51:46 UTC 2011

We do not run active directory, we are a small company less than 20
computers, looking for a way to get this working without issue, we really do
not want to switch to active directory!! lol After looking at SQL config I
am showing static of 1433 on all adaptors, Dynamic is disabled. All
computers are on same workgroup.