[olug] Need recommendation MythTv Remotes

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Sat May 14 15:37:13 UTC 2011

Hello all I am looking to purchase a good remote for a couple of our
Mythtv frontends and I would appreciate any recommendations you may
have.  Here is what I am looking for:

1.     Turnkey / plug and play with Mythtv.  I use StreamZap remotes now
which are just like this and have setup configurations already for
Mythbuntu.  I would like the same.

2.     USB IR Receiver.

3.     Multi-Device support, for example I want to directly turn on/off
my TV's with the remote. I know there are wierd scripts ..etc that dot
his via frontend PC but I would prefer
         direct IR directly to the TV.

Any thoughts?  I appreciate the time!

Kenny