[olug] Android phone backup question

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sat May 14 01:59:58 UTC 2011

i used z4root the first time i rooted my DX, but after upgrading to 2.2, i
found that doing the root exploit was easier from the terminal emulator. do
a search for "rage against the cage" to learn more about the exploit and how
it works.

if you want a meaningful level of control over your droid, i highly
recommend rooting.