[olug] smart phones recs / Linux integration

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:05:29 UTC 2011

I used to be pretty happy with my HTC Incredible, up until I coins that MS
got some cash from me for it. Stock OS, non-rooted(I may root after the
warranty runs out).

Only bad thing is the battery life: I've had days where I have to charge it
midday. Thankfully, they've been rare, so most of the time I can get through
the day without having to charge it midday. If anyone knows where I might
find a battery with longer life that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I would
definitely look at it.
On Jun 2, 2011 10:08 AM, "George De Bruin" <sndchaser at gmail.com> wrote:
> As mentioned the other day - buying HTC is paying for Microsoft's
> mafia-style activities (okay that's my opinion/spin...well, not just mine:

http://www.osnews.com/story/24800/Microsoft_Earns_More_from_Android_than_Windows_Phone_7
).