[olug] OT: Laptop display repair

jay swackhamer reboottheuser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:31:23 UTC 2011

I've done it in one try on several laptops, some have had a power module
that really needs to be replaced instead of the backlight, and I've also
replaced four in one laptop, it's like they attract any and all items that
may damage, one small/wrong move and 'tink'....roll off the counter....don't
let them out of your sight for a second.....replacing the whole screen looks
more attractive after you break the second one........the third tests your
resolve, after the forth, your spirit may be broken........