[olug] Nagios or ?

Trent Melcher trentm at q.com
Fri Aug 5 16:42:42 UTC 2011

Using the NSClient++ plugin it can monitor the EventLog and many more things
in windows.

I use nagios extensively monitoring about 200 servers and currently only
about 20 network devices but the service checks for all those systems is
about 8000 services being monitored.  We have tied in NagVis and pnp4nagios
to provide graphs for trending and pretty eye candy for customer portals.

Trent