[olug] OT - Openoffice

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:41:03 UTC 2010

I googled Pittsford school district open office and found this article
they talk about MS office they talk about office 2007 but there was only
twice that open office was talked about.

http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Microsoft-Office-Professional-2007/Pittsford-School-District/School-District-Makes-Technology-Available-to-Enhance-Student-Achievement/4000005481