[olug] Asterisk and looking for SIP provider suggestions.

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Wed Nov 24 15:50:51 UTC 2010

I have never seen the Sheeva plug before, very interesting!  Are you
going to use your regular phones as handsets?  If so make sure you get
an ATA that has an FXS port on it as well.   Also in regard to E911
...etc that was one of the reasons I chose Quantumvoice they have E911
support, Axvoice did not have it in Omaha.

Kenny