[olug] Myth compatible TV Tuner card that works with COX TV

Lane Roberts roberts.lane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:49:36 UTC 2010

Kevin's got you covered -- This is exactly the setup I've been using for the
last year or so. Pretty much all of the hauppauge cards have excellent built
in support. I actually just got rid of Cox, so I've got a PVR-150 collecting
dust if you're interested.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_pvr150.html

Lane