[olug] OT: But funny

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:49:13 UTC 2010

The TI rocked once they added the extended basic module. What's the voice
synthesizer option? Is that an add on device?

I was trying to describe the other day to my son how the programs were
stored on tape and you left blank spots between programs, then could just
load the program quickly when it was needed by going to its location on the
tape.

On Jul 23, 2010 11:17 AM, "Patrick Schmidt" <peschmid at mpsomaha.org> wrote:

I loved my TI-99/4A. I programmed the coolest little animated robot ... and
yes backed him up to cassette.

>>> Eric Lusk <wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com> 7/22/2010 11:16 PM >>>

Ah the memories... My first "home computer" was the Texas Instruments
TI-99/4A.
Of course, not cou...