[olug] OT: But funny

Patrick Schmidt peschmid at mpsomaha.org
Fri Jul 23 15:44:30 UTC 2010

I loved my TI-99/4A. I programmed the coolest little animated robot ... and yes backed him up to cassette.

>>> Eric Lusk <wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com> 7/22/2010 11:16 PM >>>
Ah the memories... My first "home computer" was the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A.
Of course, not counting the Atari 2600, which was just the game console.
Now I suppose that TI-99 would be worth a fortune to some
collector...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments_TI-99/4A

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells
should work.