[olug] Looking to buy a LCD with Touch

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:11:15 UTC 2010

many DIY kits can be found on the internet for a somewhat reasonable price.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=diy+touch+screen+kit

some work by human touch, some you can use a stylus.

i've been interested a project like this for a while, but haven't found the
time.
many interesting and practical uses...more so when the price comes down.