[olug] Looking to buy a LCD with Touch

Marc Mapes marcmdm2005 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:03:32 UTC 2010

Bleh. Nothing Apple related. I am looking for something that will work
with a full fledged PC.
Doesn't matter really on the size of the thing. Even a Digitizer Panel
things they used to make for CRT's. The ones that had a plastic frame
then the glass with the touch sensors in. Then on the other end it had
a PS/2 Mouse plug on the end.

More information about the OLUG mailing list