[olug] Looking for an AGP vid card

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 20:39:16 UTC 2010

My brother has a system that has a dying AGP video card.  The GPU fan quit a while ago.
I'm hoping someone local has one available; it's not exactly a high end gaming system, Sempron 3400+ and 2 GB of RAM doesn't do too much anymore.
All I have is PCI-E cards around here, have long ago given away most of what I had for AGP cards.
Anyone have anything available?  I know he can get one at DIT for $50-60, but I suspect there are some laying around somewhere....

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.