[olug] OT: shoot me

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Fri Jul 24 01:17:03 UTC 2009

I agree with Chris, if you can hookup with a msdn subscription/bizspark or
whatever, I'd go with 2008, R2 just came out by the way.
I know we've had some issues with DFS on 2003 Ent., thats why we use 2008
for webfarms, it works well.
I'll dig up some documentation whenever i get back to the office, I have to
restore a server from a backup and provision a few servers at the DC asap.