[olug] an easier way to wipe your FLAsh SeSion cookiies

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:49:35 UTC 2009

>>> Other solutions to wipe Flash cookies:

I like my rock. Its a big sturdy rock. Unfortunately it shielded me
from knowing why the Flash Cookie management is a big deal or why
scripts are needed.
Why not just use the page provided to manage the flash cookies? What
am I missing?
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html

BTW - Thank you J for sharing that was yours, I wouldn't have known
otherwise. I'd like to think that fellow olugers are indeed
trustworthy, but a friendly reminder to double check the source code
before executing never hurt anyone.

-- JT