[olug] Looking for pre-built Linux desktops

adunlop techworld.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:44:06 UTC 2009

Second this post.  Standardization is life-saving.  There are few
pieces of hardware that require driver modification on current
machines.  Network/wifi cards seem to be about the only thing left and
even those are drastically improving.

Dell offers RH/Ubuntu compatibility at least on almost all of their
server/desktop lines respectively.

Aaron