[olug] Heard of "OnForce.com"?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Sep 15 02:16:13 UTC 2008

I just was pointed to OnForce.com (http://www.onforce.com).  They are a site
to hire on-site technical support on an as-needed basis.  When I searched
for people in the area, I got 30+ hits that were within the Omaha metro
area.

'm thinking about suggesting this to a friend -- has anyone on the list ever
worked with this site?  I'm interested in how payments are made (i.e.
directly to the engineer when they come out, or paid through the OnForce
site and then the engineer receives a check later).

Thanks,

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal