[olug] Chrome

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Sep 3 20:46:39 UTC 2008

For those that are curious if chrome for linux will really be "for linux".

 From http://dev.chromium.org/developers/faq

Q. Can I run Chromium on Linux under Wine?
A. Not really.  Better support for running under Wine was investigated,
but we're concentrating our efforts on a full native port.  See the Wine
AppDB entry
<http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=8177>
for more information.

    Sam Tetherow