[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:41:06 UTC 2008

Everybody,

Thank you for the suggestions, I will go take a look at google and see what
I get concerning the compaq + NVidia = possible fail, and I will also start
a download of OpenSUSE.  Also, I ran across a thread about beta drivers for
NVidia that are supposed to work with 8.10, for the legacy stuff, and since
I haven't done much with the box yet, its okay to destroy the install in the
attempt.  You have all been fantastic, and honestly I feel my best chance of
making this darn thing work is to have smarter folks in my corner.  Thanks
again.

Amy