[olug] (sorta OT) Splitting a dual layer DVD ISO to multiple single layer DVD/CDs

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Tue Oct 28 18:48:40 UTC 2008

Can you mount an ISO image under OSX, using isomount or something similar?
Otherwise, perhaps you can try running the image inside VirtualBox.

Irish wrote:
> Hey all. I am in a quandry.
>
> I have an ISO that is intended to be burned onto a dual layer DVD.
> Sadly, the system I need to install it on does not have a dual layer
> DVD reader.
>
> So, how can I in OS X|WinDoz|Linux "split" the ISO to multiple single
> layer DVDs; or mutiple CDs?
>

> Irish

  Thanks!
  Abraham Serafino
  email: abrahams at teknohazard.com
  homepage: http://www.teknohazard.com/

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me."
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life."
-- Jesus Christ