[olug] OT - Where to get replacement capacitors

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Mar 11 12:58:25 UTC 2008

While on the topic of hand-me-downs... my wireless router (WRT54G v4) has
decided it no longer is wireless, crashing when it tries to enable the WiFi
function.
Of course, my La Fonera is still crap even when it doesn't overheat (2200
model), broadcasting its signal for about 2 minutes after boot and then
stopping.

Any suggestions on how to get a decent (open source) WiFi AP? Ideally one
capable of broadcasting 3-4 APs at once (public, private/WEP, private/WPA,
and FON)?

Luke