[olug] OT - Where to get replacement capacitors

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Mar 11 05:08:11 UTC 2008

OK, since so many of you seem to know where to get replacement caps,
I'll offer up for free a Biostar M7VKD AMD motherboard with blown
caps.

http://www.axiontech.com/prdt.php?item=31030&PHPSESSID=0d4f976c330e6a4ea0b9de63c97fa936

First one to pick it up in Lincoln can have it.  I'll even throw in
the AMD Duron CPU (27067) & heat sink, which I'd already removed.
I was gonna throw the mobo in the trash until I read today's thread.

This came from my brother-in-law's PC.  He left it at my place when
he got his new PC.  I canibalized it to use the case & sound card
for my Dad's "new" PC along with the CPU/mobo/RAM from my old desktop
box, which I removed from my case when I bought my new innards last
week.  How many generations of hand-me-downs does that make this?