[olug] College Kid Needs Cisco IOS-based Router

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:05:07 UTC 2008

hey dude.

i've got a cisco 2516.
i got it to practice my IOS skills as well, but it has outlived it's purpose
for me.

i'm located south of omaha.
i didn't pay much for it, so i'm not asking much.

how's 25$ with a DB9 rollover cable included?
i made the rollover myself, it's RJ-45 rolled directly into a DB9, and it
works great with hypertrm or whatever you use.