[olug] $10 / 2GB MP3 player for Linux

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Tue Jul 1 21:49:48 UTC 2008

I don't know what version of iPod you have and I'm sure it is a horrible
violation of some Apple agreement which will cause them to hunt you down
and steal your firstborn, you could probably put RockBox on your iPod
and get FLAC support.  Although at this point your will have already
paid Apple for the hardware so I'm not sure how much of statement is
being made other than getting a firmware that works well with Linux.

	Sam Tetherow
	Sandhills Wireless