[olug] $10 / 2GB MP3 player for Linux

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 19:42:19 UTC 2008

Wish I could have a say in the format wars :(.

My ears don't match the mp3 psycho-acoustic model so they're...
headache causing after a short while.  OGG did better, for sure.. but
still not the greatest.  WMA also falls short of of OGG to my ears.

So far, the apple AAC stuff is treating my ears right... so... I'm
kinda locked into iPod goodness (for better or worse).

And just so people don't try to blame the audio equipment, I own a
pair of Sennheiser HD580's and a pair of Bose Acoustic Quiet's :).

-Will