[olug] OLUG Meeting Reminder - Tuesday, September 2nd 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Aug 26 19:11:23 UTC 2008

What: OLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday, September 2nd 6:30 PM
Where: AIM Institute Computer Lab 412 South 19th Street Omaha, NE

Topic: Aaron Grothe will be doing a talk on:

I got in the Kernel and so can you

A quick description of my experiences getting a couple of small patches
into the Linux Kernel. This dates from the days of Heimdall Linux
to LKAP to the crypto patches to recently with a couple of projects I have
running. It will talk about a couple of areas to get in the
kernel if you're interested and also about something I'm considering doing
for the kernel in the future.

SIG:BEER will follow after the meeting at Bishops B&G Next door.

See you there!
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://www.levania.org/~relayer/