[olug] Mame cabinet.

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Aug 26 20:12:52 UTC 2008

If anyone is thinking about building one, Family Fun Center is giving
away some old cabinets.

If someone goes there to pick one up, I'll give out gas money, if you
want to drop some by the shop.

They have 5-7 outside now, and will put out around ten more tomorrow.

--

http://omaha.craigslist.org/ele/814045226.html
FREE ARCADE VIDEO GAME CABINETS FROM FAMILY FUN CENTER 71ST AND DODGE!

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User