[olug] Which Asterisk?

Neal R neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sun Jun 24 21:30:28 UTC 2007

  I have a Snom 320 and a 360  new in box ... one more thing that never
got attention during our VoIP days ... I was going to put them on Ebay
because I've heard Bad Things About Them(tm) from a customer who has a few.

   Whats the difference between them and Cisco? The Cisco stuff seems
slicker and sturdier than the Snom gear ...