[olug] Linux Employment Opportunity

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 23:07:29 UTC 2007

I have problems with how this is worded. It sounds like they are trying
to develop a proprietary Linux OS. Well, that's a head scratcher
because, as far as I know, this would be extremely hard to do and, if
they succeeded, would not be able to be called linux because of
trademark. I suspect the person who wrote this is using "HR code"
thinking it's clear and it comes across differently.

If they are using linux and are developing a proprietary platform on top
of it that's something else again. However the whole Ad is very
confusing.

I may be nit picking but I dislike job ads that imply what this one
seems to imply. This raise anyone else's hacklea?

Don K.