[olug] CD and DVD Burning Probelms--K3B, Kubuntu 6.06 LTS and Linux Kernel 2.6.15-27-386

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Sat Apr 14 14:47:52 UTC 2007

On Fri, April 13, 2007 16:06, Joe Gulizia wrote:
> Is there a fix?

Have you ever burned an image on this machine as this user?  I've got some
weird errors over time and it ended up being flaky CDR disks.  Maybe try
turning down the burn speed from "auto" to 8x or other slower speed.

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov