[olug] ***OLUG TAGS THIS AS SPAM*** Re: FS: 4u RM Case w/ Promise Fastrak T4200 SATA & SuperTrak4100, 3x Maxtor 200GB SATA

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Fri Sep 8 19:24:10 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Townley" <rob.townley at gmail.com>
To: "Omaha Linux User Group" <olug at olug.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: [olug] FS: 4u RM Case w/ Promise Fastrak T4200 SATA &
SuperTrak4100, 3x Maxtor 200GB SATA

** Here is my Reply ** Don't knwo what this is actually going to look like
when it sends **  New dumb mail client **

Well it is still stuck in the rack right now.  I will be pulling it tonight.
I am hopeping someone here is interested in it enought to make an offer.
Oh, Rob call me tonight or tomorrow about the Voip Phone number so I can
provision it correctly for you.

Shawn