[olug] Hans Reiser

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 02:51:19 UTC 2006

1024PB oughta due just fine... cause... I wanna record the Cheerleader
Channel 24/7 for a few months.... will need the space...

Science or Math/analysis people would be about the only people interested in
this... but I suppose having support for it is a good thing.  Wonder if
there's any commercial NT implementations of a file system that can do
similar.  I recall NTFS broke the 2GB barrier a while back, but I can't
recall what it's cap is...

-Will