[olug] remote password changes

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Wed May 31 17:43:56 UTC 2006

Hi Will,

Security isn't a major concern, all of the machines are in an isolated network.  Mainly I would like to be able to have a list of servers and reference that list with a script that would then ssh to each in turn and change one users password on each.
I don't relish the idea of spending all day ssh'ing to each machine to do this by hand.

I will be experimenting with your ideas today.  Thanks!