[olug] Omaha area ISP's

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Mon Jul 24 23:12:43 UTC 2006

Qwest is also something to look at...I have had a year of high speed
at $21.99 and they just offered me the option to renew at the same
pricing.  While more that the $10/month already suggested...for high
speed it is a good deal if they might want to email pictures or
anything like that....

Just some thoughts,
Nate