[olug] OT: Not a Linux Question BUT an OpenOffice 2.0 one

John Moran bugs.moran at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:01:32 UTC 2006

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet.  It's a Microsoft Office
answer, not an OpenOffice.org one, but it may help.

The white text/blue background is a selectable option in Word.  If you
open one of the documents in Word, try selecting Tools > Options... >
Click on the General tab, and see if "Blue background, white text" is
selected.  Maybe you can just unselect it.

John