[olug] DVD Burning

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Dec 8 19:49:49 UTC 2006

Mytharchive is stable for dvd buring. If you've got the .20 revision
of mythtv, you can emerge mytharchive(if you use gentoo, there should
be binaries available for ubuntu)

In mytharchive you can burn recordings or any other video files you
have in your repository, all just using a remote.

Otherwise k3b is good.