[olug] DVD Burning

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Dec 8 17:57:44 UTC 2006

(lots of notes on burning a created .ISO to disk deleted...)

When I read Mr. Arths notes, I read it from a _video_ DVD standpoint.
I.e. I have some digital video (digital camera and fire-wire connector,
.AVI/.MOV/etc) that I want to build into a DVD to play on a consumer DVD
player.

The tools I've played with a few years ago were crash-prone and didn't
like working with anything but raw digital video (no .AVI/.MOV/etc
imports).

What's the groups answers to this question?

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68