[olug] Very OT: SCOLA Open House (Y'all Invited)

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Wed Dec 6 16:29:59 UTC 2006

I'll catch the German and French broadcasts in the evenings. I can
follow enough German to generally make sense of the broadcast. The
French news segments have English subtitles which makes them easy to
follow. The different perspectives are refreshing from the wholly
American view and lets me see how our actions are seen abroad.

Although during the prime time, the broadcast is more directed to
medical information mostly originating from UNMC.

Tom Williamson