[olug] Converting .mp3 to "CD Audio Format"

Scott Jones scottj.org at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:32:19 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 22:04, Dave Thacker wrote:

> My daughter would like to convert some of her mp3's into the same format
> that you buy at Target, and then burn them to a CD.  While GTFI, I think
> that mpg123 will do the trick, but there are some vague references to
> creating an iso out of the files after they've been converted.  Anybody
> done this or have a link with the whole story?

K3b will do all the work for you - conversion, image creation and burn.  Just
start a new music CD project, select the tracks you want on the CD, and let
it do its thing.  I'm not as familiar with other apps/utils that might do the
same thing, though.

--
Homepage                        http://scottj.org
XFce desktop environment        http://www.xfce.org