[olug] OT - Computer Rentals in Omaha

wferrel wferrel at ferrel.org
Tue Aug 23 16:06:59 UTC 2005

Ok, fairly off topic, but I'm guessing you all might be a good place to
get this info...

The company I work for is holding their yearly user conference in mid
September.  Upon reviewing the specs of what the "planning" folks want
this year, I find that they're doubled the machine requirements from
25ish to 50ish for our Friday morning session.

Do any of you know of a place in town where I could rent machines
(preferably laptops, as we get to set this up in a couple of hours)?
All I need is wireless connectivity, browser (Internet exploder is
unfortunately probably a requirement) and the ability to get an RDP
connection to a 2003 Terminal server.

A quick look on dexonline got me "Rent-A-Computer" but unfortunately
they're booked that week.

Any suggestions / ideas welcome.

       Thanks
          Wes