[olug] East Penguin Lunch Vote NOW

Collard, John John.Collard at aquila.com
Tue Aug 23 14:30:39 UTC 2005

CiCiEast

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon H. Larsen [mailto:relayer at levania.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:45 AM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [olug] East Penguin Lunch Vote NOW

Now would be a good time to vote on the East end of Omaha, about a month
out from the next one.

All votes should be a reply to this email to keep the subject intact.
The body should only contain the keyword of the establishment you are
voting for, remove any other text.

If you wish to keep California Tacos, vote with a simple reply of 'Taco'

in the body of your message.

If you want CiCi's on Saddle Creek, use 'CiCiEast'.

If you want King Kong near 45th and Dodge, use 'King Kong'

Voting will close at the start of the next meeting on September 6th.

Jon L.