[olug] New TightVNC issue

Eric Pierce eric_olug at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 14:17:35 UTC 2004

Check the file ~/.vnc/xstartup

This file has all the commands that'll run after X loads when connecting via
VNC.  You can add 'startkde' in there.  Make sure you comment out whatever
window manager is in there presently.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the second issue you're having.  Do you get
any messages on the screen?  Perhaps "Connection Reset by Peer"?

Eric