[olug] Fathers Day gift ideas...

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 06:13:34 UTC 2004

Four Gift Ideas

###

Quite simply the ultimate gift to give your Father
this year.  And the one I got for my Father is the
"Swingline Red Stapler".  You can get them at the
local office depot for about $20.00.  Being a
swingline it doesn't bind like the other staplers.

###
###

DVDs: Office Space the movie on DVD is under $25.00.
It has become a cult classic.  Or Swordfish/Antitrust
(they should do a two pack) to be ironic.

###
###

All in one game systems.  There are a couple of these
out there.

Atari:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B0000645DD/qid=1087452317/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_2/104-6164171-4396749

Namco:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00009VDXX/qid=1087452317/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-6164171-4396749

Intellivison
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00009P7J9/qid=1087452317/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_3/104-6164171-4396749

Activision
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYSG4/ref=pd_sbs_vg_3/104-6164171-4396749?v=glance&s=videogames

All are about $25.00 and are retro cool.  Just plug
into your TV and away you go.  The intellvision one is
rather weak though as it has reimplementations of the
games instead of the actual emulated games.

###
###

A decent optical mouse.  Everybody should be optical
by now.  Microsoft does make a couple of decent blue
optical mice that work really well.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying