[olug] roommate needed

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Jun 3 00:24:37 UTC 2004

  We've had one exceedingly thirsty room mate and we never, ever want to
repeat that again. He paid his bills but he'd come home at 2:30 in the
morning on weeknights and chain smoke. We were afraid he'd pass out with
one lit and kill us all :-(

  Maybe I should have said something about the sort of tricks we'd play
on a frequently loaded room mate? Social drinking wouldn't be an issue,
its the antisocial drinkers we'd like to strain out in advance.