[olug] talking about lunch

IrishMASMS at olug.org IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Jul 12 20:07:23 UTC 2004

[snipped]
> I'm sure that Tim will update the web if we decide to make it permanent.

Yes, that can be done. Just let me know...

> But, having a permanent lunch spot might not be the best idea.  Not
> everyone likes eating the same for every meeting.  And since the early
> turnouts for Clancy's were so low, we hoped that more would come if we
> were closer to downtown.

>From what I have seen, the work to vote on and coordinate new venues every
month is a bit beyond the support within the current OLUG community.
Please feel free to prove me wrong.

> (two of us came across the river and the other two work downtown so Cali
> Tacos was suggested and agreed to by the 4, for the next meeting.)
>
> As for the FAQ, we are OSS/lunch rebels and we don't need no stinkin'
> gringo FAQ to tell us where to eat<g>

I do not think the FAQ is gringo, though you will have to ask Brian to
confirm. ;)
Though you might not need a FAQ, the newbies and those of us who can get
to Cali Taco from work (rather than Clancy's) would like to know these
things.