[olug] talking about lunch

Larson, Tim (Corporate) Tim.Larson at conagrafoods.com
Thu Jul 8 21:01:19 UTC 2004

> I'm sure that Tim will update the web if we decide to make it
> permanent.
> But, having a permanent lunch spot might not be the best idea.  Not
> everyone likes eating the same for every meeting.  And since the early
> turnouts for Clancy's were so low, we hoped that more would come if we
> were closer to downtown.

I completely understand the reasoning.  This is a big reason I suggested a food court or buffet back when we took the vote, so there would be something for everyone.

But I do think we need a permanent (at least semi-permanent) location so that newbies and first-timers can find the group.

> (two of us came across the river and the other two work
> downtown so Cali
> Tacos was suggested and agreed to by the 4, for the next meeting.)

Sounds like a good place to me.  Looking back, I dunno how Clancy's won the vote if it is an inconvenient location for most people.

Tim
--
Tim Larson                   ><>                        402.998.3233
Systems Analyst                             Web Center of Excellence