[olug] Suse 9.0 Pro ISOs on FTP server

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 6 22:27:50 UTC 2004

Hi all,

With Daniel Linder's help (Thanks, Dan!) <dan at linder.org> ,
I am pleased to announce a faster mirror of the Suse 9.0 Pro ISOs.

All five ISO images have been transferred to Dan's FTP server.
Only images 1, 2, and 3 are currently public, but Dan assures me
he will fix that and make 4 & 5 available, probably around Friday.

Dan's server (anonymous OK) is at ftp2.linder.org .
The ISOs are at /pub/Suse/9.0/ .

If anyone would like to mirror (or BT) these further, be our guest.
Feel free to remove the extra info I added and keep just the 5 ISOs.

Let us know your new download speeds, if you have time.
If anyone tries these, please let us know what each is for.
And if anyone knows the "gold" MD5sums (maybe someone who has
the printed manual?), please let us know those too.

Thanks,

K.J.