[olug] howto boot multiple linux partitions?

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:15:47 UTC 2004

I'd like to offer another option (besides grub and lilo).  I bought a boot
manager from sadevelopment.com called Partition Boot Manager.  It loads
itself (in its entirety) into the first cylinder of the drive.  It's
completely OS independent and has options for hiding and sharing partitions
between different boot partitions.  The software claims that it can support
up to 255 boot partitions on one hard drive.

I've been using it for a couple of years and I really like it.  It's cheap
($25) and the guy has been great for tech support.

Bill