[olug] Finally, geek for a living

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 17:49:35 UTC 2004

Well, 2 weeks from now I'll be back to being a geek
for a living.  Have been doing jobs for a while that
have not even approached using my troubleshooting and
server skills; right now I'm in a customer service
job... it's money...
Only thing w/this new job is there will be more
window$ server stuff to learn; I've run a lot under
Linux, which so far as I've seen is typically more
difficult; Ive gotten used to having to edit files in
vi, and doing "make install", as opposed to point and
click.  Hope I can get used to the easy stuff :)
Now, if they would only pay me more like $30/hr....
But not in today's market.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com